Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mini-Epic: The Singularity

I question myself as I contemplate making the transition. What would become of my memories and my physical state? But I feel as though I am ready to take a giant leap out of this reality... away from this still primitive society of endless struggle and conventional living. I want to help my fellow human being to be more healthy and happy but I can't help but wonder what is on the other side of this reality. I want to contribute to the effort of caring for our Earth but I am just too eager to lend my mind to the future. My biological clock is ticking. My time on this planet is limited and the future is waiting for me. I am ready to abandon this genetic machine age and enter the new virtual age. Natural selection will be obsolete in the virtual world but it was good while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment