Thursday, August 30, 2012

A note to my son Darwin

To my dear Darwin,

I'm writing a short little note to share with you my thoughts and feelings about raising you during your first year of life.

It really has been a new and exciting year with you and I've really felt the transformation to becoming a mother. And I love being your mother.

I was so happy when I first saw you and I just couldn't believe that there would be a beautiful new human being in my family that I could love and protect as my own.

I can't believe how much you've grown already and am amazed by how your personality has developed so far. You are such a vibrant little one with lots of energy, curiosity and a sense of humor. I love to watch you play on your own but I see that you love when I am near you so you can show me what you're exploring. You are a sweetie.

You are learning so quickly every day and I want to be there for you when you need me. I want to teach you everything you want to know but also what is important for you to know. And I see that you care to know as you are a good listener.

You make my life feel complete. You are a part of me and you will always have a special imprint in my world.

You make me so happy and I can't wait to share the future with you, my Darwin.

Lots of love,


Mom
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment