Thursday, August 30, 2012

A note to my son Darwin

To my dear Darwin,

I'm writing a short little note to share with you my thoughts and feelings about raising you during your first year of life.

It really has been a new and exciting year with you and I've really felt the transformation to becoming a mother. And I love being your mother.

I was so happy when I first saw you and I just couldn't believe that there would be a beautiful new human being in my family that I could love and protect as my own.

I can't believe how much you've grown already and am amazed by how your personality has developed so far. You are such a vibrant little one with lots of energy, curiosity and a sense of humor. I love to watch you play on your own but I see that you love when I am near you so you can show me what you're exploring. You are a sweetie.

You are learning so quickly every day and I want to be there for you when you need me. I want to teach you everything you want to know but also what is important for you to know. And I see that you care to know as you are a good listener.

You make my life feel complete. You are a part of me and you will always have a special imprint in my world.

You make me so happy and I can't wait to share the future with you, my Darwin.

Lots of love,


Mom
xoxoxox

3 comments:

  1. Oi , vi seu blog na lista do blog "International Directory Blogspot"
    vim conhecer e já estou te seguindo,vem seguir o meu também.

    Receba com todo amor o meu selinho!

    Beijinhux, Marie.

    algodaotaodoce.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friends, my visit to your
    greetings introductions,
    I am happy to find your blog very good
    and I've been following your blog to ()
    If you do not mind please visit my blog and follow back
    greetings to your success and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a great blog ^ ^
    you want to follow each other?
    follow me and let me know with a comment
    and follow you too :))


    kisses
    http://lemonchicbeautyfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete